2012年5月4日金曜日

私の日記: 2009/10


Last night, Kaicho's friend came over. This newfound friend of his is a guy he discovered during the trip to Korea. Kaicho was pretty much fed up with the ppl he works with because they think they could walk all over his face. Kaicho is a "very nice guy" and sometimes, for some people, that's a sign of weakness. It's not like Kaicho is nice by nature. I would say he acts that way. He got tired of acting like a fool with ppl and this guy he happened to work with turned out pretty cool. He was cool. We talked about people in general. I think he came over like around 23:00. Kaicho and him played videogame a little and went out. Of course, Kaicho didin't come home until 5 in a morning.

I went to bed around 12:00am and woke up at 5 am when Kaicho's alarm went off. That fucking alarm, man....

アルコールとうつ不安
It disturbed my precious precious sleep.... Kaicho came home shortly after that and I somehow managed to go back to bed. I woke up again when I heard Yoshino cry. I think it was around 7:30am. She was up until 1 pm. I woke Kaicho up around 10am, so I could take a shower. Kaicho gave Yoshino a bath around 11am and Kaicho and I had a brunch after that.


大腿骨骨折

Kaicho wanted to turn his car into a shop so they could take a look at his car. Something wrong with the door, he said. Well, when Kaicho was getting ready to get ouside, putting items in his pocket like wallet, keys.... he realized that his Military ID is missing. Military ID... u gots to have it. U need to get into the base and if you are a solder, you need it to sign into work computer. He LOST it and this is not the first time. He lost it like a couple of months ago when he went out. It's gone. I think he's an IDIOT. I do not know anybody that loses stuff as often as he does. I used to get upset every time he says he's missing something, but now I am perfectly fine with. I've learned to distant myself from his daily crazy situations. He lost his ID? He lost his keys? WHATEVER.

薬急性biopolarうつ病
It is none of my business and I just continue to do whatever I was doing. It is so much easier that way.

We got a new carpet delivered today. The last one we had in our living room is DONE. I spilled nail polish all over it... HA! Plus Kaicho and I spilled tea and water. It left stains... Yoshino threw up a couple of times too.

Since Kaicho didn't have an ID on him, we didin't go anywhere. I can sign him in, but .... we are lazy.

Yoshino's fungus condition seems like it's getting better very gradually.... I hope she gets her clear skin back. I cannot wait.



These are our most popular posts:

【4244】夜中に目が覚めて、その後眠れません。 - 知恵袋

昨日は寝る前にNyquilを飲んだので、久しぶりに6時まで眠りました。 でも風邪を引いて いるわけでもないのに、よくないことですよね。 ... どうせなら起きて何かをする、というの は家族が寝ているので出来ません。 ... 普通に起きている時間に適度に運動はしてい ますか? ... てくれると聞いて以来、(whole foods marketなどでたくさん売っています)、 不眠気味の時,時差ボケで真夜中に起きてしまった時にのんでいます。 read more

貴重な一日 in Newport Beach !:ESL学校で10代の「薬物乱用問題 ...

2011年2月16日 ... うとうと状態、集中することができないこと、無関心、エネルギーの欠如、生徒の 締めつけ(顔と首、便秘、吐き気、嘔吐と呼吸抑制の赤く ... ティーンがしばらくの間鎮痛 剤を濫用するならば、彼が薬を語るのを止めるとき、彼は薬におぼれていることができて 、禁断症状を経験することができます。 ... ・Common DXM products include: Nyquil. ... 薬の濫用からの中毒、落ち着きのなさ、不眠症、高血圧、昏睡または死さえ。 read more

浅草カーニヴァル生活: February 2006 アーカイブ

2006年2月28日 ... RBサウンドを生でやるバンド、ボーカルMeyouさんはクラブシーンではかなりビッグ ネームということでかなり楽しみにしてました。 予想通り、 ... そういう意味では誰でも私 の消息を確認できるBlogの方がいいかなーと思っています。 ただし、趣味の .... どこに いっても「赤にしますか、白にしますか?」ってき .... 割と時間通りに終わる見込みが出来 たので、お昼はでかけようと、そしてせっかくだからあの伝説のそば屋「ねぎどん」に行 こうと。 ねぎどんは ..... NyQuil飲むとどんな不眠症でもすぐに眠れますよ。 read more

Déjà vu 歌詞 - Eminem: SongColeta

私は、私だけの味があると思うのようNyQuilとオフをスタートその私が徐々に大学院の 一口のカップル、 難しい処方薬には素晴らしいことだそうなバリウムと .... 私がいるので 、私は不眠症だと確信して私は3つの昼寝をので、これらの薬がスリープ状態にできる ようにする必要がただ日中に機能できるように参照することができますそれはアンビエン 各昼寝、どのように多くのバリウムですか?三。 そして、それは睡眠についての一つの 良い ... read more

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿